Diary - Murder, she wrote
It’s January and we couldn’t be more depressed. One option is to continue boozing and eating stale mince pies to qualify for a starring role in a Channel 5 documentary. Another is to escape into the world of fantasy and fiction.
And it is here that Mother can help. We’re not quite sure why, but the agency is launching a "filthy" revenge novella this month about lust, murder and betrayal in the Mexican advertising world. It’s a long way from Shoreditch, but the advertising scene here isn’t that different. Except there might be less murder. The novella is called Immaculate Conception and you can find out more on Mother’s website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire