Diary - Murder, she wrote
It’s January and we couldn’t be more depressed. One option is to continue boozing and eating stale mince pies to qualify for a starring role in a Channel 5 documentary. Another is to escape into the world of fantasy and fiction.
And it is here that Mother can help. We’re not quite sure why, but the agency is launching a "filthy" revenge novella this month about lust, murder and betrayal in the Mexican advertising world. It’s a long way from Shoreditch, but the advertising scene here isn’t that different. Except there might be less murder. The novella is called Immaculate Conception and you can find out more on Mother’s website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Director of Strategy Factory Design Labs Depending on Qualifications, Valais