Diary - Murder, she wrote
It’s January and we couldn’t be more depressed. One option is to continue boozing and eating stale mince pies to qualify for a starring role in a Channel 5 documentary. Another is to escape into the world of fantasy and fiction.
And it is here that Mother can help. We’re not quite sure why, but the agency is launching a "filthy" revenge novella this month about lust, murder and betrayal in the Mexican advertising world. It’s a long way from Shoreditch, but the advertising scene here isn’t that different. Except there might be less murder. The novella is called Immaculate Conception and you can find out more on Mother’s website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)