Diary - Winter of Discontent
Diary’s desk is awash with boring press releases about ad trends, so credit to those scamps at Johnny Fearless for trying something a bit different in a bid to attract our jaundiced glances.
New Year cheer went right out of the window when the mail bag opened to reveal a hearty "Fuck off" message to promote the agency’s "New Discontent" insight into middle Britain on 17 January. The agency has engaged the impressive TED Talks speaker John-Paul Flintoff to unveil the research, but Diary will probably be too pissed off with the state of things to bother.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA