Diary - Winter of Discontent
Diary’s desk is awash with boring press releases about ad trends, so credit to those scamps at Johnny Fearless for trying something a bit different in a bid to attract our jaundiced glances.
New Year cheer went right out of the window when the mail bag opened to reveal a hearty "Fuck off" message to promote the agency’s "New Discontent" insight into middle Britain on 17 January. The agency has engaged the impressive TED Talks speaker John-Paul Flintoff to unveil the research, but Diary will probably be too pissed off with the state of things to bother.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan - Top Jobs £28,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)