Diary - Maggie's cross to bear
In a year when the New Year Honours list was predictably dominated by our Olympic and Paralympic heroes, acknowledgement of the ad industry’s contribution to the joy of the land was represented by Margaret Johnson.
The Leagas Delaney group chief executive finds herself in the company of Laura Trott, Andy Murray and Ellie Simmonds after being handed an OBE by a grateful nation for services to the creative industries and voluntary industries sector.
Sadly, this year, no-one from the world of advertising achieved the higher CBE accolade, as most recently worn by Cilla Snowball and Farah Ramzan Golant.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...