Turkey of the Week: P&O Cruises
Justin Marshall is close to entering a comatose state after watching P&O Cruises’ latest effort by Walker Agency: "I would love to meet the maverick creative genius who came up with this one. The ad is just humdrum stock cruise-ship imagery that we’ve all seen a million times before. At the start, it flashes up a warning for people prone to jealousy to ‘look away now’. But, really, anyone prone to drowsiness should be advised to leave the room when it comes on."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London