Diary - W&K's holiday snaps
We don’t know much about art, but we know what we like. And we’re glad to say a small art exhibition at Wieden & Kennedy is on Diary’s to-view list. The Shoreditch agency is currently displaying artwork by the famed photographer Sam Baker. As adland can get very tribal sometimes, the subject matter is particularly fitting. The photos (pictured, right) are of tribesmen and tribeswomen taken during Baker’s trip to Ethiopia’s Omo Valley. The works are on display at W&K over the next month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire