Turkey of the Week: Kit Kat
Anne Cassidy thinks Kit Kat’s "Chunky champions" ad, by JWT, is appalling: "These are supposed to be ‘comedy’ superheroes, but there are no laughs to be had. Instead, they just look sad and mentally deficient. They have names such as ‘Fudgeatron’ and ‘Coconutrix’ and, when they try to fight each other, are thwarted by their own dim-wittedness. The execution and direction have fallen short, resulting in the whole thing looking a bit of a mess. Unbelievably, this is part of a £5 million campaign."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London