Turkey of the Week: Kit Kat
Anne Cassidy thinks Kit Kat’s "Chunky champions" ad, by JWT, is appalling: "These are supposed to be ‘comedy’ superheroes, but there are no laughs to be had. Instead, they just look sad and mentally deficient. They have names such as ‘Fudgeatron’ and ‘Coconutrix’ and, when they try to fight each other, are thwarted by their own dim-wittedness. The execution and direction have fallen short, resulting in the whole thing looking a bit of a mess. Unbelievably, this is part of a £5 million campaign."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London