Diary - World's longest dress
Whoever thought Leeds was behind the times was perhaps a little wrong. Well yes, it might only be opening its first Apple store nine years after the London launch, but the city can now boast it hosted the world's longest dress, thanks to VCCP.
Tall order: the world's longest dress goes on display in Leeds
To mark the launch of Leeds' new shopping centre, Trinity Leeds, the agency enlisted the help of British fashion designer Henry Holland to create the world’s longest dress, measuring 15 metres – the height of three double-decker buses – and 480 square metres wide.
The yellow and pink polka0dot silk creation, embellished with thousands of Swarovski crystals, was worn by former Cirque Du Soleil star, Colette Morrow, was a sure-fire way to draw thousands of people for the opening of the centre, who obviously must have been on their way to work.
If you have a Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)