Nationwide launches Select credit card
Nationwide is launching a credit card called Select, with an integrated campaign positioning it as the only card customers need in their wallet.
Nationwide: unveils Select credit card
The building society is launching the card under its 'We're On Your Side' strategy as it seeks to acquire new customers for the Select card from the customer base for its FlexAccount, which is available to those who pay in at least £750 a month.
Direct mail, email and statement insert activity created by Kitcatt Nohr Digitas will launch today (16 February) to support the acquisition drive.
The card offers 0% interest on purchases for 18 months, unlimited commission-free purchases abroad, 0% balance transfers for 17 months and 0.5% cash back on all purchases.
Alastair Pegg, head of brands and marketing at Nationwide, said the card underlined the brand's commitment to the 'We're On Your Side' positioning.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...