Moneysupermarket top marketer David Osborne to leave
Moneysupermarket.com's marketing director David Osborne is leaving the business, and will be replaced by Tesco's brand communications director Kenny Jacobs.
Moneysupermarket.com: Vegas by Mother
Osborne, who sits on the board of the price comparison site, joined in 2009 from Easyjet, where he was UK country manager.
During his time at Moneysupermarket.com he oversaw its first major sponsorship deal, with ITV’s ‘Britain's Got Talent’ last year ,and the replacement of advertising frontman Peter Jones with comedian Omid Djalili.
Prior to Easyjet, he held senior marketing roles at Orange, Amazon and Diageo. It is understood he is leaving without a job to go to and departs at the end of the year.
Jacobs joined Tesco as marketing director in 2008 and has held his current role for more than a year. Prior to Tesco he worked at Metro Cash and Carry, Accenture and Procter & Gamble.
He joins Moneysupermarket.com on 1 December. Tesco did not confirm whether he would be replaced.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...