Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Financial, Corporate and Utilities Campaign: Statoil
UM's brief was to make Statoil known and relevant among "informed elites": those in government, science and big business that shape energy policy.
- Title: Statoil Energy Realities
- Media agency: UM International
- Media director: Alex Val
- Media planner: Scott Nelson
- Creative agency: n/s
- Account planner: n/s
- Client: Statoil
- Brand/product: Statoil Corporate
- Marketing director: Katherine Mo
- Brand manager: Ole Gunnar Dokka, Valerie Pans
But the agency found that while this group trust each other, they don’t trust corporate messaging.
So the strategy was designed around providing this audience with a valuable resource, enabling them to talk to each other. Energy Realities is an online tool providing a visual guide to energy needs, directly connected via LinkedIn’s API, allowing users to explore data, share opinions and spark conversations.
To date, Energy Realities users have spent more than 3,200 hours on the platform.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire