Lloyd's Olympic marketer exits
Gordon Lott, head of Olympic marketing and group sponsorship at Lloyds Banking group, has left the bank.
Lloyds TSB: for the journey Olympic ad
Lott held the Olympic role for five years – a job in which he led the strategy, activation and communication of the bank's Olympic sponsorship.
It is understood that Stuart Beaver, director of group partnership marketing at the bank, has taken on the bulk of Lott's responsibilities.
Lott has left with no job to go to.
He joined Lloyds in 2004 and has held a number of roles, including head of sales and marketing for its internet channel.
Prior to his time at Lloyds, Lott was a senior strategy and marketing executive at Egg, the internet bank, which now trades as Yorkshire Building Society.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)