Lloyd's Olympic marketer exits
Gordon Lott, head of Olympic marketing and group sponsorship at Lloyds Banking group, has left the bank.
Lloyds TSB: for the journey Olympic ad
Lott held the Olympic role for five years – a job in which he led the strategy, activation and communication of the bank's Olympic sponsorship.
It is understood that Stuart Beaver, director of group partnership marketing at the bank, has taken on the bulk of Lott's responsibilities.
Lott has left with no job to go to.
He joined Lloyds in 2004 and has held a number of roles, including head of sales and marketing for its internet channel.
Prior to his time at Lloyds, Lott was a senior strategy and marketing executive at Egg, the internet bank, which now trades as Yorkshire Building Society.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager collectivo Up to £26,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Head of Data Analytics - Top Publisher Digital Gurus £90000 - £120000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight project manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trainee Specialist Marketing Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)