Lloyd's Olympic marketer exits
Gordon Lott, head of Olympic marketing and group sponsorship at Lloyds Banking group, has left the bank.
Lloyds TSB: for the journey Olympic ad
Lott held the Olympic role for five years – a job in which he led the strategy, activation and communication of the bank's Olympic sponsorship.
It is understood that Stuart Beaver, director of group partnership marketing at the bank, has taken on the bulk of Lott's responsibilities.
Lott has left with no job to go to.
He joined Lloyds in 2004 and has held a number of roles, including head of sales and marketing for its internet channel.
Prior to his time at Lloyds, Lott was a senior strategy and marketing executive at Egg, the internet bank, which now trades as Yorkshire Building Society.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...