Lloyd's Olympic marketer exits
Gordon Lott, head of Olympic marketing and group sponsorship at Lloyds Banking group, has left the bank.
Lloyds TSB: for the journey Olympic ad
Lott held the Olympic role for five years – a job in which he led the strategy, activation and communication of the bank's Olympic sponsorship.
It is understood that Stuart Beaver, director of group partnership marketing at the bank, has taken on the bulk of Lott's responsibilities.
Lott has left with no job to go to.
He joined Lloyds in 2004 and has held a number of roles, including head of sales and marketing for its internet channel.
Prior to his time at Lloyds, Lott was a senior strategy and marketing executive at Egg, the internet bank, which now trades as Yorkshire Building Society.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)