O2 recruits former Moneysupermarket.com marketer Paul Troy
Telefónica-owned O2 has hired Moneysupermarket.com marketer Paul Troy as it looks to rebuild its marketing team after two high-profile exits.
Paul Troy: joing O2 as head of marketing strategy and customer experience strategy
Troy will become head of marketing strategy and customer experience strategy at Telefónica UK. He replaces Simon Groves, who left earlier this month for Tesco Mobile.
Meanwhile, O2 is still seeking a replacement for marketing and consumer director Sally Cowdry, who is departing after 13 years to take the top marketing role at National Lottery operator Camelot.
Troy’s last major project as Moneysupermarket.com’s consumer marketing director was the launch of its ‘Astronaut’ TV ad.
He joined the price-comparison site in January 2011 from Barclaycard, where he had led the development of its ‘Waterslide’ and ‘Rollercoaster’ ads.
Moneysupermarket.com has hired ex-Innocent marketing director Gareth Helm in the new role of brand director.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)