O2 recruits former Moneysupermarket.com marketer Paul Troy
Telefónica-owned O2 has hired Moneysupermarket.com marketer Paul Troy as it looks to rebuild its marketing team after two high-profile exits.
Paul Troy: joing O2 as head of marketing strategy and customer experience strategy
Troy will become head of marketing strategy and customer experience strategy at Telefónica UK. He replaces Simon Groves, who left earlier this month for Tesco Mobile.
Meanwhile, O2 is still seeking a replacement for marketing and consumer director Sally Cowdry, who is departing after 13 years to take the top marketing role at National Lottery operator Camelot.
Troy’s last major project as Moneysupermarket.com’s consumer marketing director was the launch of its ‘Astronaut’ TV ad.
He joined the price-comparison site in January 2011 from Barclaycard, where he had led the development of its ‘Waterslide’ and ‘Rollercoaster’ ads.
Moneysupermarket.com has hired ex-Innocent marketing director Gareth Helm in the new role of brand director.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton