HSBC plots global 150th anniversary celebrations
HSBC is gearing up to run a major global marketing campaign around its 150th anniversary in 2015.
HSBC: recent 'Lemon Grove' ad campaign
The drive was assigned to JWT as part of the bank’s recent review of its ad agency arrangements.
HSBC will redirect its sponsorship budget toward the anniversary celebrations. As a result, the activity will be run by head of sponsorship Giles Morgan, who currently looks after the bank’s rugby and golf properties.
Hill & Knowlton, the bank’s sports PR agency, will also be heavily involved.
Last week, HSBC concluded a five-month ad agency review of its £400m business.
JWT will be responsible for global brand work, cross-business divisional activity and its Advance account proposition. The agency, previously the sole incumbent, will also handle global ad duties for the HSBC Private Bank.
Grey will work on HSBC’s retail banking and wealth business across Europe and Latin America, as well as First Direct and HSBC’s global commercial banking business.
Saatchi & Saatchi will handle HSBC’s premier, wealth business and sponsorship advertising globally.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)