Reckitt Benckiser's media chief Ian Hutchinson departs
Reckitt Benckiser's worldwide media director Ian Hutchinson is leaving the company after 16 years.
Reckitt Benckiser: parts company with media director
Hutchinson, who is based in the UK, managed all aspects of Reckitt Benckiser’s media business globally.
During his time at the company he oversaw the appointment of Havas Media and Publicis Groupe to its £800m media planning and buying business, back in November 2009.
A spokeswoman for the company confirmed Hutchinson’s departure and said that his replacement was to be announced shortly. She did not disclose whether Hutchinson has another job to go to.
Earlier this month, Reckitt Benckiser announced it was committing an additional £100m investment in brand building and had developed a ‘Powermarkets’ strategy, to mirror its 'Powerbrands' initiative.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire