Reckitt Benckiser's media chief Ian Hutchinson departs
Reckitt Benckiser's worldwide media director Ian Hutchinson is leaving the company after 16 years.
Reckitt Benckiser: parts company with media director
Hutchinson, who is based in the UK, managed all aspects of Reckitt Benckiser’s media business globally.
During his time at the company he oversaw the appointment of Havas Media and Publicis Groupe to its £800m media planning and buying business, back in November 2009.
A spokeswoman for the company confirmed Hutchinson’s departure and said that his replacement was to be announced shortly. She did not disclose whether Hutchinson has another job to go to.
Earlier this month, Reckitt Benckiser announced it was committing an additional £100m investment in brand building and had developed a ‘Powermarkets’ strategy, to mirror its 'Powerbrands' initiative.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)