Reckitt Benckiser's media chief Ian Hutchinson departs
Reckitt Benckiser's worldwide media director Ian Hutchinson is leaving the company after 16 years.
Reckitt Benckiser: parts company with media director
Hutchinson, who is based in the UK, managed all aspects of Reckitt Benckiser’s media business globally.
During his time at the company he oversaw the appointment of Havas Media and Publicis Groupe to its £800m media planning and buying business, back in November 2009.
A spokeswoman for the company confirmed Hutchinson’s departure and said that his replacement was to be announced shortly. She did not disclose whether Hutchinson has another job to go to.
Earlier this month, Reckitt Benckiser announced it was committing an additional £100m investment in brand building and had developed a ‘Powermarkets’ strategy, to mirror its 'Powerbrands' initiative.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...