Lynx unleashes more chaos in Attract drive
Lynx, the Unilever-owned personal care brand, is launching the next push for Lynx Attract, its first fragrance targeted at men and women, on Monday (27 February).
Lynx: rolls out 'attract' activity
The "breaking news" activity builds on the 'Release the Chaos' brand campaign released at the start of the month for Lynx Attract.
The marketing activity features a TV ad that depicts a newsreader delivering a TV bulletin that warns the public about an "attraction epidemic".
The ad has been created by Razorfish and is supported by outdoor work from Grand Visual.
The ad includes footage of chaos breaking out on the streets of various cities around the world. There is bedlam on the streets of New York and an aeroplane is forced to make an emergency landing in Barcelona after the crew becomes "amorously entangled".
The ad ends with the newsreader telling viewers not to buy Lynx Attract and warning people to stay away from the opposite sex.
Two more ads will be released on the Lynx Facebook page and YouTube channel, with digital activity including a YouTube homepage takeover.
Kieran Danaher, brand manager, Lynx, Unilever UK, said: "We wanted to creatively demonstrate the dramatic impact the launch of 'Lynx Attract: For Him and For Her' has had on the mating game and bring the unbridled power of the Lynx Effect to life on screen.
"What better way to do so than through the guise of a Breaking News bulletin, which not only contains scenes of chaos, but by its very nature appears to even disrupt the TV schedule.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...