Power 100 Next Generation: Hannah Drew, Brand operations manager, P&G UK and Ireland
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
Work beyond years and peers: Her work on social media: Drew has launched two of P&G’s most successful UK Facebook pages, for Herbal Essences and Aussie. Her strategy has been replicated across the Western Europe business.
Living the brand: ‘I store check all the time, even when I’m not in the UK. It drives my husband mad.’
Advice to even younger self: ‘Don’t wait until you graduate. Think about how to differentiate yourself from other graduates while still at university, in terms of life and activity outside of your degree course. Have a passion to learn, be prepared to get stuck in and ask questions. Trust your gut and stick with it’
Background: Student marketing posts whetted her appetite for the fusion of business strategy and creativity. ‘My Dad was a marketer, too, and I thought what he did on a daily basis looked interesting.’
Brand passion: ‘I’ve been at P&G for six years and had roles across 10 brands. I’m still learning every day.’
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) Food / FMCG William Jackson Food Group £competitive, Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London