Tango shower gels set to hit shelves in New Year
Tango, the Britvic owned soft-drink, has moved into the FMCG sector with the launch of a branded shower range, which will hit shelves in January next year.
Tango: set to release shower gel range
Britvic has struck a licensing deal with 151 Products, the manufacturer and supplier of personal care and household products, to produce a line of shower gels in Tango’s range of flavours: orange, apple, cherry and lemon.
The shower gels are available in 400ml packs and will sell for £1.49. The range will bear the strapline, "Beware of the bite".
Richard Shonn, managing director of 151 Products, said the company has "encapsulated" Tango’s core values in the new range to create a synergy between the soft-drink and the product extension, calling it an "irreverent brand with a cheeky personality".
He said: "This will hopefully resonate with consumers and build strong brand association with the product based on previous purchasing power and customer loyalty."
There are currently no plans for marketing activity to support the new products.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)