3 great ads I had nothing to do with: Ronseal "does exactly what it says on the tin"
Despite initially "bombing" in focus groups, Ronseal's "does exactly what it says on the tin" strapline has become a part of language and secured the brand its position as market leader.
The line, initiated in 1994 has been the cornerstone of Ronseal advertising since.
The ad was created by agency HHCL and has been spoofed across advertising and media since its launch.
The ad was directed by Andy Wilson, with the iconic line created originally by Liz Whiston and Dave Shelton of the advertising agency.
To see more films in this series, visit Three Great Ads I Had Nothing To Do With
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London