3 great ads I had nothing to do with: Ronseal "does exactly what it says on the tin"
Despite initially "bombing" in focus groups, Ronseal's "does exactly what it says on the tin" strapline has become a part of language and secured the brand its position as market leader.
The line, initiated in 1994 has been the cornerstone of Ronseal advertising since.
The ad was created by agency HHCL and has been spoofed across advertising and media since its launch.
The ad was directed by Andy Wilson, with the iconic line created originally by Liz Whiston and Dave Shelton of the advertising agency.
To see more films in this series, visit Three Great Ads I Had Nothing To Do With
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)