John Frieda promotes 25th anniversary with NPD spree
Haircare brand John Frieda has unveiled a tranche of new products as its gears up to celebrate its 25th anniversary.
John Frieda: marks 25th anniversary with new product launches
The brand is launching new products under its Sheer Blonde and Luxurious Volume brands, as well as unveiling a new formulation for its Precision Foam Colour range.
Giles Gordon, marketing director of owner Kao UK, said the new product development is part of a range of activity designed to mark the brand's anniversary this year.
The Luxurious Volume range – which incorporates seven products – is targeting women with fine hair. It aims to provide lift without the residue of traditional products.
The Sheer Blonde range is being extended with the launch of a new sub-brand, Everlasting Blonde. The new shampoo and conditioner are designed to protect blonde hair for up to 12 weeks.
In addition, John Frieda is relaunching its Precision Foam Colour range, the number-one foam colourant brand in the UK, with an improved, thicker formula, designed to target grey hairs.
According to Kao's research, half of 25- to 34-year-olds are worried about aging, and a third of these women are frightened of going grey. The findings also suggest that 88% of women believe that going grey is a sign of growing old.
Caroline Wilding, senior product manager, hair colourants, said that from a person's mid-30s onwards, hair undergoes an aging process which can include a dulling of colour, increased dryness and grey hairs. The new formulation promises 100% grey coverage.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...