Cara Delevingne stars in Burberry Body Tender ad
Cara Delevingne, the 20-year-old supermodel of the moment, has become the face of the new Burberry perfume Burberry Body Tender.
Delevingne, who is regularly pictured with her pop star friends and has appeared on many catwalks over the recent fashion-week season, stars in an ad campaign for the perfume that begins today.
The campaign was shot alongside the Thames in London by the fashion photographer Mario Testino, with creative direction from Christopher Bailey, the chief creative officer at Burberry.
It will run across digital and lifestyle media in the UK, with planning and buying by UM London.
The soundtrack to the film is a version of The Turtles’ ‘Happy Together’ recorded by the 18-year-old songstress Misty Miller. The song featured in the Burberry Prorsum womenswear spring/summer show.
Burberry Body Tender is a lighter version of the Burberry Body perfume and is available in 85ml, 60ml and 35ml bottles.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire