Vitabiotics launches first TV ad with Channel 5 in £2m campaign
Vitabiotics, the multivitamin brand, is to launch its first TV ad campaign this evening, after signing a £2m 12-month partnership with Channel 5.
Vitabiotics: brand launches debut TV ad campaign on Channel 5
The campaign will focus on Vitabiotics main vitamin brands, Wellman and Wellwoman, and include the headline sponsorship of upcoming fly-on-the-wall documentary 'Nurses'.
It will include two ads created for Vitabiotics by 5Creative, Channel 5's in-house creative department.
The client booked the ads directly.
The first ad will look at the history of Vitabiotics, which were developed with the scientist Professor Arnold Beckett, and why the brand believes men and women can benefit from different vitamins.
From September, Channel 5 will air a second Vitabiotics ad featuring world champion swimmer Mark Foster explaining how Wellman products have helped him perform and stay fit across his career.
Robert Taylor, vice-president at Vitabiotics, said: "Vitabiotics is the fastest-growing major vitamin company in the UK and the largest supplier of multivitamins to multiple retail.
"We are now moving to the next level, with a huge step up in our ATL brand investment. We are delighted to be moving onto TV with the support of Channel 5 and hugely value the tremendous audience Channel 5 can deliver."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London