Grand Marnier sponsors online celebrity cocktail-making show
Grand Marnier has signed up to sponsor a digital mini-series that features celebrities, including TV presenters Donna Air and Natalie Pinkham, being taught how to make cocktails.
Intoxicology TV: Donna Air learns the art of cocktail making
'Intoxicology TV', which was devised by creative media agency Me:Mo Interactive and mixologist Andy Pearson, will air on lifestyle website Ask Men.
The series has been shot on location at the Sanctum Hotel in Soho, London, and consists of six episodes. Guests will mix a cocktail that represents their character, under Pearson's tutelage.
Actress and model Kelly-Anne Lyons, TV presenter Nat Coombs and Formula One presenter Pinkham will all appear on the show.
Julien Lafond, Grand Marnier's ambassador for the UK, who oversaw the creation of the series, said he planned to work with Pearson and Me:Mo Interactive on similar content in the future.
Grand Marnier is distributed and marketed by Diageo in Europe.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Communications Co-ordinator Stopgap £26000 - £29000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...