Mission Foods calls pitch for UK account
Mission Foods, the US manufacturer of Mexican products, is reviewing its UK advertising account.
Mission Foods: Brass held its advertising business for six years
The brand, which has worked with the integrated agency Brass for the past six years, has contacted agencies directly to ask them to pitch for the business.
Mission Foods Europe’s head of new product development, Suzanne Dover, is overseeing the review.
The brand’s most recent TV ad features families making snacks at home using its Deli Wraps.
Mission also sponsored the Channel 5 cooking series Mexican Food Made Simple last year. The sponsorship included seven idents shot on location in Mexico.
A subsidiary of Gruma Corporation, Mission was founded in 1977. The range includes tortillas and wraps, flatbreads and corn chips.
The brand launched in the UK and Europe in 2000 with a PR-led integrated marketing campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...