Jammie Dodgers introduces Choccie Dodger Monkey
Burton's Jammie Dodgers, the household biscuit favourite, is launching a campaign to support a new chocolate-flavoured variant, which will debut during this weekend's episode of 'Britain's Got Talent'.
Dodgers: Choccie joins Jammie and Toffee in the latest campaign
The TV ad, named "dodger's number 1", has been created by VCCP and kicks off on Saturday (28 April).
It will introduce the Choccie Dodger Monkey character, who joins Jammie and Toffee, who first appeared on screen for the brand in May 2011.
The ad will involve the characters competing in a music battle based on popular Saturday-night TV talent shows.
The TV campaign will be supported by significant online activity, including a series of short videos encouraging consumers to vote on the music battle on the Jammie Dodgers website and the YouTube channel.
Media buying was undertaken by Universal McCann.
Stuart Wilson, chief marketing officer at parent company Burton's Foods, said the campaign, "should really prove invaluable in maximising exposure of the Dodgers range across a range of variety of platforms".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...