Jammie Dodgers introduces Choccie Dodger Monkey
Burton's Jammie Dodgers, the household biscuit favourite, is launching a campaign to support a new chocolate-flavoured variant, which will debut during this weekend's episode of 'Britain's Got Talent'.
Dodgers: Choccie joins Jammie and Toffee in the latest campaign
The TV ad, named "dodger's number 1", has been created by VCCP and kicks off on Saturday (28 April).
It will introduce the Choccie Dodger Monkey character, who joins Jammie and Toffee, who first appeared on screen for the brand in May 2011.
The ad will involve the characters competing in a music battle based on popular Saturday-night TV talent shows.
The TV campaign will be supported by significant online activity, including a series of short videos encouraging consumers to vote on the music battle on the Jammie Dodgers website and the YouTube channel.
Media buying was undertaken by Universal McCann.
Stuart Wilson, chief marketing officer at parent company Burton's Foods, said the campaign, "should really prove invaluable in maximising exposure of the Dodgers range across a range of variety of platforms".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care, London
- Account Director Gemini Search £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe