Iris wins Domino's digital and DM task
Domino's, the pizza company, has appointed Iris to handle its digital and direct marketing account.
Domino's Pizza: appointed Iris
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch that is understood to have been led by Simon Wallis, the company's sales and marketing director, who joined the company in 2010 from the brand's rival Papa John's.
The company's investment in direct and digital channels follows a recent statement that more than half of Domino's UK delivery sales are now through e-commerce and that it takes more than £1 million a week in sales through app and mobile transactions.
Domino's is also a heavy user of social media, adopting platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to drive business at a local level.
Last year, Domino's launched a TV campaign, created by Big Communications and narrated by the punk poet John Cooper Clarke. In July, Domino's announced plans to triple its adspend after a 15 per cent rise in profits.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Hitchin
- Director of Brand & Marketing Communications Three £Excellent + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead
- European Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London