LBi wins pitch for Carlsberg digital
Carlsberg, the brewing group, has appointed LBi to handle its global digital account.
Carlsberg: appointed LBi
The agency won the business after a four-way pitch led out of Denmark by the Carlsberg group media and digital director, Jakob Kalkar, with support from the intermediary Hestbaek Consult.
Carlsberg kicked off a review of the business last year in a bid to connect with its younger customers.
The agency will be responsible for developing a strategic framework for the Carlsberg brand and for leading the creation and implementation of an engagement programme across multiple channels.
LBi Nordics will lead on the account, working with LBi's London agency and its chief creative officer, Chris Clarke, who worked on the pitch.
It is expected that LBi will work with local digital agencies and media partners to deliver the activity.
The appointment does not affect Carlsberg's relationship with its ad agency, Fold 7.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...