Coke Zero rethinks European ad strategy
Coca-Cola is reviewing its marketing strategy for its Coke Zero low-calorie drink across its North West Europe and Nordics (NWEN) region.
Coke Zero: hired agency Crispin Porter & Bogusky
It is understood that the brand may move away from its 'Taste the Possibilities' campaign, introduced in February as part of a wider global push created by Ogilvy Brazil.
The soft-drinks company has hired ad agency Crispin Porter & Bogusky to refresh the strategy for Coke Zero. Coca-Cola's latest move to shake up its advertising in the region follows the appointment of BETC London to its Diet Coke ad account earlier this month.
Coca-Cola NWEN is understood to be seeking greater autonomy from the global business to better appeal to tastes of local markets.
News of the shake-up follows confirmation that Coke Zero is to reprise its tie-up with the James Bond franchise for the forthcoming movie Skyfall, to be released on 26 October.
A Coca-Cola spokeswoman said: 'Coke Zero's 2012 campaign is built around inviting consumers to 'Taste The Possibilities' and is an evolution of its campaign from the previous year. We recently announced the brand's Bond SKYFALL partnership, with forthcoming activity amplifying this across a fully integrated marketing campaign. It is too early to comment on any activity beyond 2012.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...