Rekorderlig cider creates Swedish school campaign
Apartment A has developed a new ad campaign for Rekorderlig, the Swedish cider brand, showing people attending a school that teaches them how to be Swedish.
The campaign, which launches on Friday (24 August), is an extension of Rekorderlig's 'Beautifully Swedish' brand platform and will also run in Australia. It is the first work for the brand from Apartment A, which is based in Sweden.
The ads will create awareness of Rekorderlig and educate UK drinkers about the brand's Swedish roots by offering viewers "essential techniques" that are "inherent" to every Swede.
The scripts were written by Frankie & Vaughn and the videos were directed by Apartment A Collective.
The films will initially run online in the UK across lifestyle, fashion and entertainment websites, in addition to YouTube and the Rekorderlig Facebook page.
In Australia, the ads will run on the internet, in cinemas and digital channels.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Manager- Analysis & Insight Direct Recruitment £50,000 + bens, Cambridgeshire
- Creative Team Apple & Ink £35-£45,000 , London
- Global Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London