Blossom Hill to sponsor Dallas on Channel 5
Blossom Hill, the Percy Fox & Co wine, has signed a seven-figure deal to sponsor the return of the 80s soap Dallas on Channel 5 as part of a £2.2 million autumn push behind the brand.
Dallas: the Ewings are set to return to UK screens
As part of the deal, which was developed by Carat, Blossom Hill will be the headline sponsor of Dallas when the new series is broadcast on Channel 5's TV channels and online platforms.
The partnership will also be promoted throughout Channel 5's parent group Northern & Shell's portfolio, including via advertorials and ad placements around TV listings and TV coverage in its newspapers and magazines.
The Dallas sponsorship is a central part of a £2.2 million campaign to reinforce Blossom Hill's positioning as the wine that "puts taste enjoyment first".
Louise Wright, an associate director at Carat, said: "This wide-reaching, strategic partnership takes advantage of opportunities across Northern & Shell's entire media portfolio and is a unique way to reach Blossom Hill's audience with a carefully targeted campaign."
The series is expected to launch on Channel 5 on 5 September.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...