Kerry Foods appoints former Britvic man to head up meats and savoury
Kerry Foods has appointed former Britvic marketer Russell Goldman as marketing director for its meats and savoury unit in GB and Ireland.
Russell Goldman: incoming marketing director for Kerry Foods' meats and savoury unit in GB and Ireland
Goldman joined in early August, replacing Claire Winstanley who is thought to have left earlier this year.
He will oversee all advertising, new product development, along with digital activity across brands such as Richmond, Wall's and Mattessons.
Goldman will head a team of 20 and will report into Kerry Food’s chief marketing officer, April Redmond.
Previous roles include a five-year stint at Britvic, on brands such as Pepsi, Robinsons, Tango and J20. He has also worked at Sainsbury's, Marks & Spencer, and the Co-operative group.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London