Burnett's Atelier in Vitaminwater win
Coca-Cola has appointed Leo Burnett's luxury division, Atelier, to handle its pan-European advertising account for Glacéau Vitaminwater.
Glacéau Vitaminwater: Atelier will work across North-West Europe and the Nordics
The agency picked up the account after a competitive pitch following a review process that kicked off in July.
Atelier will handle campaigns for the brand across North-West Europe - including the UK - and the Nordics.
In the past, Vitaminwater has worked with Droga5 on its global advertising. In the UK, the brand currently works with Exposure on its promotional activity.
Vitaminwater was a worldwide partner of London 2012, where it launched a limited-edition flavour, i-create. The new flavour was unveiled at an opening ceremony with a special performance by the brand's London 2012 Olympic ambassador, Jessie J.
The pop singer launched the first in a series of co-curation projects with Vitaminwater in September 2011.
Leo Burnett Group declined to comment.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London
- Senior Social Analyst Lipton Fleming £33000.00 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City
- Head of Paid Search / Biddable - Full-Service Agency silverdrum £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits, London
- Digital & Social Media Strategist - Independent Agency silverdrum up to £50,000 + benefits, London