Burnett's Atelier in Vitaminwater win
Coca-Cola has appointed Leo Burnett's luxury division, Atelier, to handle its pan-European advertising account for Glacéau Vitaminwater.
Glacéau Vitaminwater: Atelier will work across North-West Europe and the Nordics
The agency picked up the account after a competitive pitch following a review process that kicked off in July.
Atelier will handle campaigns for the brand across North-West Europe - including the UK - and the Nordics.
In the past, Vitaminwater has worked with Droga5 on its global advertising. In the UK, the brand currently works with Exposure on its promotional activity.
Vitaminwater was a worldwide partner of London 2012, where it launched a limited-edition flavour, i-create. The new flavour was unveiled at an opening ceremony with a special performance by the brand's London 2012 Olympic ambassador, Jessie J.
The pop singer launched the first in a series of co-curation projects with Vitaminwater in September 2011.
Leo Burnett Group declined to comment.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...