Heineken launches James Bond-inspired campaign
Heineken has launched a TV and digital campaign called 'Crack the Case' created by Wieden & Kennedy, which stars Berenice Marlohe, the new Bond girl from the soon-to-be released 'Skyfall'.
The interactive campaign pays homage to the James Bond franchise with a series of nods to previous films.
The work starts with Marlohe inviting the viewer onto a train that takes a voyage through a spectacular vista of snowy mountains.
A series of gruelling tests then put the viewer to the test, leading them to "crack the case".
The campaign was shot at Shepperton Studios with a number of replica James Bond film props.
The executive creative directors were Mark Bernath & Eric Quennoy of Wieden & Kennedy, the production company was MJZ, and the director of the campaign was Matthijs van Heijningen.
The soundtrack features 'Man Like That' by New Zealand music star Gin Wigmore.
'Skyfall' will be released in the UK on 26 October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...