Heineken launches James Bond-inspired campaign
Heineken has launched a TV and digital campaign called 'Crack the Case' created by Wieden & Kennedy, which stars Berenice Marlohe, the new Bond girl from the soon-to-be released 'Skyfall'.
The interactive campaign pays homage to the James Bond franchise with a series of nods to previous films.
The work starts with Marlohe inviting the viewer onto a train that takes a voyage through a spectacular vista of snowy mountains.
A series of gruelling tests then put the viewer to the test, leading them to "crack the case".
The campaign was shot at Shepperton Studios with a number of replica James Bond film props.
The executive creative directors were Mark Bernath & Eric Quennoy of Wieden & Kennedy, the production company was MJZ, and the director of the campaign was Matthijs van Heijningen.
The soundtrack features 'Man Like That' by New Zealand music star Gin Wigmore.
'Skyfall' will be released in the UK on 26 October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London