Channel 4 presenters pay homage to Diet Coke
Channel 4's male presenters, including Rick Edwards and George Lamb, are starring in their own version of the classic Diet Coke ad to celebrate the brand's 30th anniversary.
Edwards, Lamb and 'Made in Chelsea' star Ollie Proudlock will appear alongside eight male models this weekend to celebrate the birthday.
The C4 version was created by Sassy Films in collaboration with Diet Coke.
It will runs as a 20-second teaser ad at 5.45pm this evening before the brand's new "gardener" ad breaks at 8.50pm.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...