Baileys reveals 'stylish and elegant' bottle
Baileys, the Diageo-owned cream liqueur has unveiled a redesigned bottle, the first major revamp since the brand's launch almost 40 years ago.
Baileys: unveils revamped bottle design
The activity, which is the next stage of Baileys' global relaunch as part of the 'Cream With Spirit' campaign, will be supported with a £1m marketing investment.
The new-look bottle, which rolls out this month, has been heightened and slim-lined to give it a more "stylish and elegant" profile. The new shape also allows it to fit inside a fridge door.
Garbhan O'Bric, Baileys global brand director, said the re-design was "part of a wider 'root and branch' brand transformation".
He said: "As one of the most-loved female spirits brands in the world, we need to not only to appeal to current Baileys consumers and adorers, but ensure we also appeal to each new generation of progressive, savvy and spirited women."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...