A brief history of Volkswagen print ads
Brand Licensing Europe hits London this week (16th October) and we have a snippet from the event's keynote speech "Milestones and magic - the history of Volkswagen" by VW archivist Dr Ulrike Gutzmann.
As part of her talk, Gutzmann has collated VW press ads going back as far as 1951 and right up to the present day. The gallery includes classics like "lemon" and "think small" and is a rather nice way to pass a few minutes, we thought.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London