Week in pictures: @TrevorBMBagency on KitKats and @brucedaisley's knitting
In a new Friday round-up, Campaign brings you our favourite pictures taken by ad folk around the internet over the past week.
Skeleton staff: one agency was obviously down to the bare bones over the festive holidays
We know you work hard, but you also get up to a lot more in your spare time...
Mediacom's chief executive Karen Blackett takes in some culture at the premiere of 'The Wolf of Wall Street':
UK Premiere of Wolf of Wall Street with Leonardo DiCaprio pic.twitter.com/n7LTlntGgU— Karen Blackett (@Blackett_kt) January 9, 2014
Trevor Beattie, BMB's co-founder, praises the humble KitKat:
Together at last. The world's 3 greatest things. Chunkiness. Mintiness. Kit-Katiness. pic.twitter.com/4athMwtSxc— trevor beattie (@trevorbmbagency) January 9, 2014
Bruce Daisley of Twitter spots... who's that?
I went past someone famous. pic.twitter.com/D49OiNIMBf— Bruce Daisley (@brucedaisley) January 9, 2014
(It was David Blaine, if you can make him out)
Daisley is a tweeter extraordinaire (not surprising given his day job) but he also seems to like knitting. Twitter's head of agency sales Dara Nasr snapped this yesterday:
And finally, some real creativity in action.
Simeon Adams, Goodstuff partner and secret artist, created this skull in a pottery workshop. It's a touch more original than the average plate or bowl that gets taken home, we imagine.
If you have taken a picture you think we'd like, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London