Nuts staff go nude for charity calendar
The nudity in this week's Nuts magazine has taken a surprising turn. Instead of ladies, it's the lads who are baring all - specifically the male editorial staff of the IPC magazine.
In a slightly distorted mirror-image of the weekly appearances from near-naked women in the magazine, the men in the team have stripped off for a nude calendar, to raise awareness and money for Breast Cancer Care. Around 400 men are diagnosed with the disease in the UK every year.
There are some women on the team, we are told, but the idea was to "turn the tables" on the boys, who are no strangers to writing about naked ladies. The Nuts website homepage today proclaimed "Happy Hump Day", inviting users to explore its picture gallery of bums.
If you have a diary story please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)