Nuts staff go nude for charity calendar
The nudity in this week's Nuts magazine has taken a surprising turn. Instead of ladies, it's the lads who are baring all - specifically the male editorial staff of the IPC magazine.
In a slightly distorted mirror-image of the weekly appearances from near-naked women in the magazine, the men in the team have stripped off for a nude calendar, to raise awareness and money for Breast Cancer Care. Around 400 men are diagnosed with the disease in the UK every year.
There are some women on the team, we are told, but the idea was to "turn the tables" on the boys, who are no strangers to writing about naked ladies. The Nuts website homepage today proclaimed "Happy Hump Day", inviting users to explore its picture gallery of bums.
If you have a diary story please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire