Week in pictures: @TheCornerLDN has that Friday feeling and @tinafegent likes cheeky Chiltern
The past week has brought us pictures of a tongue-in-cheek railway station announcement and the ultimate Brit - James Bond.
James Bond: the ultimate Brit?
It looks as though the weekend came early for Neil Simpson and Nicky Russell at The Corner in this snap of them having a giggle in their Soho office. Wonder what the joke was?
Sometimes inspiration appears in the dreariest of places. Procurement consultant Tina Fegent points out that this brilliant announcement from Chiltern Railway takes a swipe at its competitor Virgin Trains.
Maxus’s UK chief executive Linsday Pattison hails the fictional 007 agent James Bond at the Advertising Association’s Lead 2014 conference. The summit looked at the upcoming general election and attendees chose between a session with a Labour, Conservative or Lib Dem MP in the middle of the day. The numbers of people in each could have been a straw poll of the industry...
If you have taken a picture you think we'd like, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)