Week in pictures: @TheCornerLDN has that Friday feeling and @tinafegent likes cheeky Chiltern
The past week has brought us pictures of a tongue-in-cheek railway station announcement and the ultimate Brit - James Bond.
James Bond: the ultimate Brit?
It looks as though the weekend came early for Neil Simpson and Nicky Russell at The Corner in this snap of them having a giggle in their Soho office. Wonder what the joke was?
Sometimes inspiration appears in the dreariest of places. Procurement consultant Tina Fegent points out that this brilliant announcement from Chiltern Railway takes a swipe at its competitor Virgin Trains.
Maxus’s UK chief executive Linsday Pattison hails the fictional 007 agent James Bond at the Advertising Association’s Lead 2014 conference. The summit looked at the upcoming general election and attendees chose between a session with a Labour, Conservative or Lib Dem MP in the middle of the day. The numbers of people in each could have been a straw poll of the industry...
If you have taken a picture you think we'd like, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)