Week in pictures: @TheCornerLDN has that Friday feeling and @tinafegent likes cheeky Chiltern
The past week has brought us pictures of a tongue-in-cheek railway station announcement and the ultimate Brit - James Bond.
James Bond: the ultimate Brit?
It looks as though the weekend came early for Neil Simpson and Nicky Russell at The Corner in this snap of them having a giggle in their Soho office. Wonder what the joke was?
Sometimes inspiration appears in the dreariest of places. Procurement consultant Tina Fegent points out that this brilliant announcement from Chiltern Railway takes a swipe at its competitor Virgin Trains.
Maxus’s UK chief executive Linsday Pattison hails the fictional 007 agent James Bond at the Advertising Association’s Lead 2014 conference. The summit looked at the upcoming general election and attendees chose between a session with a Labour, Conservative or Lib Dem MP in the middle of the day. The numbers of people in each could have been a straw poll of the industry...
If you have taken a picture you think we'd like, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)