Social photos of the week: Adam & Eve's 'Mr Rob' goes all Daft Punk
Campaign reviews adland photos from the week across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and everywhere else on the social web. Nowhere is safe...
We're not sure whether the guys at Adam & Eve/DDB (@aandeddb) are taking part in a government experiment or testing out lie-detection software. Either way, we hope 'Mr Rob' the studio manager knew he was being papped...
Artistic kudos to the former ZenithOptimedia chief executive Tim Hipperson (@timhip), who took a snap so atmospheric that it's going to be used on the website for Lake Vyrnwy Hotel in Wales.
The Corner's founder Neil Simpson won big last week. Not only did Frankie Dettori ride his horse - the perhaps appropriately named Little Big Man - but he rode it to victory at Lingfield Park.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)