Social photos of the week: Adam & Eve's 'Mr Rob' goes all Daft Punk
Campaign reviews adland photos from the week across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and everywhere else on the social web. Nowhere is safe...
We're not sure whether the guys at Adam & Eve/DDB (@aandeddb) are taking part in a government experiment or testing out lie-detection software. Either way, we hope 'Mr Rob' the studio manager knew he was being papped...
Artistic kudos to the former ZenithOptimedia chief executive Tim Hipperson (@timhip), who took a snap so atmospheric that it's going to be used on the website for Lake Vyrnwy Hotel in Wales.
The Corner's founder Neil Simpson won big last week. Not only did Frankie Dettori ride his horse - the perhaps appropriately named Little Big Man - but he rode it to victory at Lingfield Park.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire