Social photos of the week: Adam & Eve's 'Mr Rob' goes all Daft Punk
Campaign reviews adland photos from the week across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and everywhere else on the social web. Nowhere is safe...
We're not sure whether the guys at Adam & Eve/DDB (@aandeddb) are taking part in a government experiment or testing out lie-detection software. Either way, we hope 'Mr Rob' the studio manager knew he was being papped...
Artistic kudos to the former ZenithOptimedia chief executive Tim Hipperson (@timhip), who took a snap so atmospheric that it's going to be used on the website for Lake Vyrnwy Hotel in Wales.
The Corner's founder Neil Simpson won big last week. Not only did Frankie Dettori ride his horse - the perhaps appropriately named Little Big Man - but he rode it to victory at Lingfield Park.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London