Social photos of the week: Adam & Eve's 'Mr Rob' goes all Daft Punk
Campaign reviews adland photos from the week across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and everywhere else on the social web. Nowhere is safe...
We're not sure whether the guys at Adam & Eve/DDB (@aandeddb) are taking part in a government experiment or testing out lie-detection software. Either way, we hope 'Mr Rob' the studio manager knew he was being papped...
Artistic kudos to the former ZenithOptimedia chief executive Tim Hipperson (@timhip), who took a snap so atmospheric that it's going to be used on the website for Lake Vyrnwy Hotel in Wales.
The Corner's founder Neil Simpson won big last week. Not only did Frankie Dettori ride his horse - the perhaps appropriately named Little Big Man - but he rode it to victory at Lingfield Park.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)