Proximity assistant scales building dressed as Superman
Is it a bird? A plane? No, it's a guy dressed up for the ever-popular Woo Week which featured staff at many agencies romancing their colleagues anonymously for charity.
Up, up and away: Proximity's Joe Carter soars into the air as Superman during Woo Week
We're heard of rooms full of balloons, piles of cupcakes and serenades, but hanging floors above the street in a silly costume has to be one of the most daring feats that took place last week.
Proximity facilities assistant Joe Carter took to the window cleaners’ gantry of the agency's Marylebone building dressed as Superman, to charm his Woo Week partner, Proximity's account exec Rachel James. We're sure any romance got off to a flying start. Sorry.
If you have a story for Campaign's diary, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet with #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing and Design Assiatnt Stopgap £20000 - £24000 per annum, South East England
- LEAD UX DESIGNER - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £58-60K + BONUS + BENEFIT Salt £55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Lancashire