Proximity assistant scales building dressed as Superman
Is it a bird? A plane? No, it's a guy dressed up for the ever-popular Woo Week which featured staff at many agencies romancing their colleagues anonymously for charity.
Up, up and away: Proximity's Joe Carter soars into the air as Superman during Woo Week
We're heard of rooms full of balloons, piles of cupcakes and serenades, but hanging floors above the street in a silly costume has to be one of the most daring feats that took place last week.
Proximity facilities assistant Joe Carter took to the window cleaners’ gantry of the agency's Marylebone building dressed as Superman, to charm his Woo Week partner, Proximity's account exec Rachel James. We're sure any romance got off to a flying start. Sorry.
If you have a story for Campaign's diary, send it to email@example.com or tweet with #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)