Ogilvy's Louis Glynn is 'Adland's Hottest' again
Campaign has always striven to promote the industry's best looking individuals, but our news agenda means we are often forced to choose topicality over beauty.
Not so today, when we bring you the most beautiful man and woman in advertising, according to this year’s ‘Adland’s Hottest’ competition from the IPA.
The best-looking gentleman is Louis Glynn, an account manager at Ogilvy Healthworld, who will surely become something of a legend as this is the second year he’s won the title.
Adland’s hottest female is the lovely Francesca Jordan, McCann London’s marketing & PR manager, McCann London.
Do you feel anyone in the industry has been overlooked? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...