Ogilvy's Louis Glynn is 'Adland's Hottest' again
Campaign has always striven to promote the industry's best looking individuals, but our news agenda means we are often forced to choose topicality over beauty.
Not so today, when we bring you the most beautiful man and woman in advertising, according to this year’s ‘Adland’s Hottest’ competition from the IPA.
The best-looking gentleman is Louis Glynn, an account manager at Ogilvy Healthworld, who will surely become something of a legend as this is the second year he’s won the title.
Adland’s hottest female is the lovely Francesca Jordan, McCann London’s marketing & PR manager, McCann London.
Do you feel anyone in the industry has been overlooked? Email email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire