Social photos of the week
WCRS should be walking tall after its recent B&Q win, but the creative director Ross Neil appeared to lose a few inches after he and the chief executive, Matt Edwards, popped on the overalls to "unleash" some DIY skills.
Stephen Miron (@stephenmiron), the group chief executive of Global, fired in his first-ever hole-in-one (we'll take his word for it) at the luxury Green Monkey golf course in Barbados. As he Tweeted, it no doubt was an #expensiveafternoon.
The TV channel TLC, which exports US programmes to the UK, went a step further by sending over Buddy Valastro, the star of Cake Boss, to give the London media a lesson in all things sugar paste and buttercream.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)