Social photos of the week
WCRS should be walking tall after its recent B&Q win, but the creative director Ross Neil appeared to lose a few inches after he and the chief executive, Matt Edwards, popped on the overalls to "unleash" some DIY skills.
Stephen Miron (@stephenmiron), the group chief executive of Global, fired in his first-ever hole-in-one (we'll take his word for it) at the luxury Green Monkey golf course in Barbados. As he Tweeted, it no doubt was an #expensiveafternoon.
The TV channel TLC, which exports US programmes to the UK, went a step further by sending over Buddy Valastro, the star of Cake Boss, to give the London media a lesson in all things sugar paste and buttercream.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)