Social photos of the week
WCRS should be walking tall after its recent B&Q win, but the creative director Ross Neil appeared to lose a few inches after he and the chief executive, Matt Edwards, popped on the overalls to "unleash" some DIY skills.
Stephen Miron (@stephenmiron), the group chief executive of Global, fired in his first-ever hole-in-one (we'll take his word for it) at the luxury Green Monkey golf course in Barbados. As he Tweeted, it no doubt was an #expensiveafternoon.
The TV channel TLC, which exports US programmes to the UK, went a step further by sending over Buddy Valastro, the star of Cake Boss, to give the London media a lesson in all things sugar paste and buttercream.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire