Social photos of the week
WCRS should be walking tall after its recent B&Q win, but the creative director Ross Neil appeared to lose a few inches after he and the chief executive, Matt Edwards, popped on the overalls to "unleash" some DIY skills.
Stephen Miron (@stephenmiron), the group chief executive of Global, fired in his first-ever hole-in-one (we'll take his word for it) at the luxury Green Monkey golf course in Barbados. As he Tweeted, it no doubt was an #expensiveafternoon.
The TV channel TLC, which exports US programmes to the UK, went a step further by sending over Buddy Valastro, the star of Cake Boss, to give the London media a lesson in all things sugar paste and buttercream.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...