Social photos of the week
WCRS should be walking tall after its recent B&Q win, but the creative director Ross Neil appeared to lose a few inches after he and the chief executive, Matt Edwards, popped on the overalls to "unleash" some DIY skills.
Stephen Miron (@stephenmiron), the group chief executive of Global, fired in his first-ever hole-in-one (we'll take his word for it) at the luxury Green Monkey golf course in Barbados. As he Tweeted, it no doubt was an #expensiveafternoon.
The TV channel TLC, which exports US programmes to the UK, went a step further by sending over Buddy Valastro, the star of Cake Boss, to give the London media a lesson in all things sugar paste and buttercream.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Digital Strategist, Top London Agency Direct Recruitment £50,000, London (Greater)