Social photos of the week: David Moyes in bronze and Wieden & Kennedy's naked marching band
David Moyes was spotted at Anfield looking bronzed on Sunday. This statue of the ex-Manchester United manager appeared outside the ground with a plaque reading: "For services to Liverpool Football Club." The culprit? Paddy Power, of course.
"Not another semi-naked marching band outside the office?!" We wonder how the folk at Wieden & Kennedy ever get those lovely Lurpak ads done when they’re sending Tweets like this, from their @W2Optimism account manned by the managing director, Neil Christie.
The PG Tips mascot Monkey has joined Instagram in the latest of his digital adventures. He will embrace a "hipper new platform", according to HeyHuman, which will be posting selfies and using hashtags on behalf of the stuffed cloth star.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire