Social photos of the week: David Moyes in bronze and Wieden & Kennedy's naked marching band
David Moyes was spotted at Anfield looking bronzed on Sunday. This statue of the ex-Manchester United manager appeared outside the ground with a plaque reading: "For services to Liverpool Football Club." The culprit? Paddy Power, of course.
"Not another semi-naked marching band outside the office?!" We wonder how the folk at Wieden & Kennedy ever get those lovely Lurpak ads done when they’re sending Tweets like this, from their @W2Optimism account manned by the managing director, Neil Christie.
The PG Tips mascot Monkey has joined Instagram in the latest of his digital adventures. He will embrace a "hipper new platform", according to HeyHuman, which will be posting selfies and using hashtags on behalf of the stuffed cloth star.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)