Social photos of the week: David Moyes in bronze and Wieden & Kennedy's naked marching band
David Moyes was spotted at Anfield looking bronzed on Sunday. This statue of the ex-Manchester United manager appeared outside the ground with a plaque reading: "For services to Liverpool Football Club." The culprit? Paddy Power, of course.
"Not another semi-naked marching band outside the office?!" We wonder how the folk at Wieden & Kennedy ever get those lovely Lurpak ads done when they’re sending Tweets like this, from their @W2Optimism account manned by the managing director, Neil Christie.
The PG Tips mascot Monkey has joined Instagram in the latest of his digital adventures. He will embrace a "hipper new platform", according to HeyHuman, which will be posting selfies and using hashtags on behalf of the stuffed cloth star.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Editorial Co-ordinator Stopgap £27540 per annum, Birmingham
- Direct Response TV Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London