Social photos of the week: David Moyes in bronze and Wieden & Kennedy's naked marching band
David Moyes was spotted at Anfield looking bronzed on Sunday. This statue of the ex-Manchester United manager appeared outside the ground with a plaque reading: "For services to Liverpool Football Club." The culprit? Paddy Power, of course.
"Not another semi-naked marching band outside the office?!" We wonder how the folk at Wieden & Kennedy ever get those lovely Lurpak ads done when they’re sending Tweets like this, from their @W2Optimism account manned by the managing director, Neil Christie.
The PG Tips mascot Monkey has joined Instagram in the latest of his digital adventures. He will embrace a "hipper new platform", according to HeyHuman, which will be posting selfies and using hashtags on behalf of the stuffed cloth star.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London