I'm gonna wash that brand right outa my hair
After some no doubt cathartic end-of-an-era drinks last night, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roafle/Y&R has signalled that it is ready to move on from losing Virgin Atlantic as a client.
Moving on: RKCR/Y&R tweets major airlines following its loss of the Virgin Atlantic account
RKCR/Y&R tweeted eight major airlines to say that the agency was now "taking bookings" and posted a link to their website that showed a highlight reel of ads for Virgin Atlantic made over the course of their 20-year relationship.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)