I'm gonna wash that brand right outa my hair
After some no doubt cathartic end-of-an-era drinks last night, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roafle/Y&R has signalled that it is ready to move on from losing Virgin Atlantic as a client.
Moving on: RKCR/Y&R tweets major airlines following its loss of the Virgin Atlantic account
RKCR/Y&R tweeted eight major airlines to say that the agency was now "taking bookings" and posted a link to their website that showed a highlight reel of ads for Virgin Atlantic made over the course of their 20-year relationship.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)