I'm gonna wash that brand right outa my hair
After some no doubt cathartic end-of-an-era drinks last night, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roafle/Y&R has signalled that it is ready to move on from losing Virgin Atlantic as a client.
Moving on: RKCR/Y&R tweets major airlines following its loss of the Virgin Atlantic account
RKCR/Y&R tweeted eight major airlines to say that the agency was now "taking bookings" and posted a link to their website that showed a highlight reel of ads for Virgin Atlantic made over the course of their 20-year relationship.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire