I'm gonna wash that brand right outa my hair
After some no doubt cathartic end-of-an-era drinks last night, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roafle/Y&R has signalled that it is ready to move on from losing Virgin Atlantic as a client.
Moving on: RKCR/Y&R tweets major airlines following its loss of the Virgin Atlantic account
RKCR/Y&R tweeted eight major airlines to say that the agency was now "taking bookings" and posted a link to their website that showed a highlight reel of ads for Virgin Atlantic made over the course of their 20-year relationship.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London