I'm gonna wash that brand right outa my hair
After some no doubt cathartic end-of-an-era drinks last night, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roafle/Y&R has signalled that it is ready to move on from losing Virgin Atlantic as a client.
Moving on: RKCR/Y&R tweets major airlines following its loss of the Virgin Atlantic account
RKCR/Y&R tweeted eight major airlines to say that the agency was now "taking bookings" and posted a link to their website that showed a highlight reel of ads for Virgin Atlantic made over the course of their 20-year relationship.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London