Agencies line up for Radisson ad brief
Radisson Hotels is on the hunt for an agency to handle its UK advertising business.
Radisson: briefed agencies
The group has contacted shops directly and issued a two-part brief for the business, which covers its mainstream hotels and its five-star Radisson Edwardian hotels.
Radisson has worked with the travel and leisure advertising specialist Souk 360 and also handles some of its marketing in-house.
Radisson Edwardian introduced QR codes to its restaurant menus last year, linking diners to an online video of a chef preparing dishes.
The group also partnered with Facebook and Foursquare to launch a digital tool for consumers to extend their check-out time using smartphones.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London