HP kicks off global digital agency talks
HP, the global technology giant, is talking to digital agencies about adding a shop to its global roster.
HP: digital talks
The company has approached agencies with a digital creative brief that includes a design-and-build project, as part of its plans to overhaul its online presence.
HP is not currently thought to have a global digital agency of record. However, Publicis agencies have previously worked on digital projects for the brand.
The digital push coincides with HP’s attempts to build its associations with music.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Junior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Freelance Product Manager Purple Consultancy £350 - £450 per day, London
- Artworker - HTML, 6 month contract Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London