Nissan launches first short film
Nissan is launching its first short film, featuring Bollywood's hottest star Ranbir Kapoor.
Ranbir Kapoor: Bollywood star fronts Nissan short film set in India
The five-minute film, set in India and created by AKQA, features two lovers who are torn apart, only to be reunited with the help of more than a dozen Nissans.
The online film will launch today (30 March) on Facebook and YouTube, and in cinemas across India. The film is part of the car marque's efforts to ramp up its advertising in emerging markets.
Last year, Bollywood fans were given the opportunity to win a place in the movie by uploading a short video clip of themselves dancing, and auditions were also conducted in shopping malls across nine cities in India. The top 100 were selected based on the number of votes cast, and were then narrowed down to the top 20 lucky winners.
The film was directed by choreographer/director Ahmed Khan and filmed by cinematographer Ravi.K. Chandran.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...