Unilever adopts new global digital strategy for Sure
Unilever is to align its worldwide digital activity for Sure deodorant, as it looks to put online at the heart of its marketing for the brand.
Sure: Unilever hired R/GA to digital account
The multinational has appointed digital agency R/GA to handle global campaigns for Sure, known as Degree in the US and Canada, and Rexona in most other markets.
The agency will aim to drive ‘a new model of consumer engagement’ for the brand. Unilever currently produces digital activity for Sure on a country-specific basis.
Previous UK work has included a Sure for Men viral featuring cricketer Andrew ‘Freddie’ Flintoff and his charity, the AF Foundation.
Meanwhile, Unilever has reshuffled senior staff in its home-care and refreshments categories. Sue Allchurch, former brand vice-president for Surf, has moved to the same role at tea brand Lipton.
Allchurch will report directly to Kevin Havelock, executive vice-president for Unilever’s refreshments division. Stuart Edmonds, category vice-presi-dent for household care in Europe, will replace Allchurch.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)