Unilever adopts new global digital strategy for Sure
Unilever is to align its worldwide digital activity for Sure deodorant, as it looks to put online at the heart of its marketing for the brand.
Sure: Unilever hired R/GA to digital account
The multinational has appointed digital agency R/GA to handle global campaigns for Sure, known as Degree in the US and Canada, and Rexona in most other markets.
The agency will aim to drive ‘a new model of consumer engagement’ for the brand. Unilever currently produces digital activity for Sure on a country-specific basis.
Previous UK work has included a Sure for Men viral featuring cricketer Andrew ‘Freddie’ Flintoff and his charity, the AF Foundation.
Meanwhile, Unilever has reshuffled senior staff in its home-care and refreshments categories. Sue Allchurch, former brand vice-president for Surf, has moved to the same role at tea brand Lipton.
Allchurch will report directly to Kevin Havelock, executive vice-president for Unilever’s refreshments division. Stuart Edmonds, category vice-presi-dent for household care in Europe, will replace Allchurch.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire