About Brand Republic
Brand Republic is the UK's leading online destination for people working in the advertising, marketing, media and communications industries.
Following its launch in 2001, Brand Republic won the PPAi Interactive Publishing award for Best Launch (Business). The site won also the PPA's Best Business Web Site Award (free access) following its relaunch in 2007.
Published by Haymarket Brand Media, Brand Republic connects the country's leading marketing, advertising, media and communications magazines and websites including Campaign, Marketing, MediaWeek.co.uk and PRWeek. Brand Republic also produces exclusive content from its own award-winning editorial team, as well as providing a wealth of information from numerous exclusive content, research and information partners.
Through news, analysis, comment, and job opportunities, Brand Republic strives to meet the information needs of its readers to help them succeed in their profession, no matter which discipline they work in.
Each of Haymarket Brand Media’s key advertising, marketing and media titles has a home within Brand Republic and the site adds a unique dimension to the market-leading products they produce, connecting the various communities in a single destination.
Researching your needs
Having asked you what you wanted from Brand Republic, we've been working since the start of the year on a relatively simple brief: more news, more research, more comment, more marketing jobs, and all of it quicker and easier to find.
In the new design and structure of we've tried to highlight the content you said was most valuable to you and your ability to do your job better.
We've tried to make that content easier to find and added new discipline and sector pages to reflect the numerous areas the advertising, marketing and media professionals that make up the Brand Republic community specialise in.
We've also tried to connect the Brand Republic network in a meaningful way - the eagle eyed among you will see we've tweaked our strapline along these lines - and to make the content we produce easier to share.
An evolving destination
But what you see now is just a snapshot of our plans for this year. The majority of the work has been carried out on the back-end system that drives Brand Republic to create a platform that has the flexibility to adapt to the fast-moving industry we aim to be at the heart of.
We are investing in staff and bringing new skills into our editorial teams to enhance the coverage we already produce, and to add new sections to the site, such as research, data and a case studies library, to help us deliver the kind of world-class business insight resource you asked for.
We are constantly refining the working practives of the content teams to better meet the needs of the markets we serve. If you would like to offer feedback get in touch.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager - Leading FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£46K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits Package, London (Greater)