Ad agency news & analysis
HSBC presents golf without the elitism in a campaign to mark its sponsorship of the game.
Mattessons Fridge Raiders, the Kerry Foods snack brand, has launched a campaign with the YouTube gamer Ali A
Quit, the anti-smoking charity, shows people how much longer they would live if they gave up the habit in a campaign to coincide with the end of British Summer Time.
Greenpeace has appointed Lucky Generals for a global campaign.
Johnnie Walker, the Diageo-owned whisky brand, is reviewing its global advertising account.
Greg Delaney and Mark Lund, the founders of DLKW Lowe, have backed Trigger Buzz, a new company providing real-time creative content for brands.
Argos is releasing the second ad in its "get set go Argos" campaign.
Funding Circle, the peer-to-peer lending company, has picked Karmarama to handle its creative account after a competitive pitch.
Dom Joly has directed a hidden camera stunt in the style of his famous' Trigger Happy' TV show as part of M&C Saatchi's campaign for NatWest and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
Addison Lee positions itself as the business-class taxi service in a new campaign designed to separate the company from rivals, including Uber.
Lenovo, the Chinese tech giant, has launched a global ad campaign starring its product engineer Ashton Kutcher.
Kevin Chesters, the executive planning director at Mcgarrybowen, explains the fine balance between clients who pay the bills and those that allow agencies to do creatively interesting work.
Subway has launched the latest spot in its ongoing "my sub, my way" campaign, featuring the flamenco dancer Gareth Twinkleman.
The Hospital Club last night announced the winners of its hClub100 awards, with agencies Blue Rubicon, Grey London, We Are Social and The Sunshine Company featuring in the advertising, marketing and PR category.
McCain Foods has appointed Adam & Eve/DDB to its £20 million creative account.
Mars Chocolate UK has unveiled a Snickers ad featuring the Rowan Atkinson character Mr Bean as a martial arts master.
Audi has launched a 60-second TV spot to promote its A7 Sportback as a premium saloon.
Smirnoff has released a TV campaign across four African countries for its Ice Double Black and Ice Double Black Guarana drinks, as part of a push in the continent by parent company Diageo.
Warehouse, the fashion retailer, has appointed Sunshine as its creative agency of record, without a pitch.
Argos has given its alien family mascots a swan song ad before saying goodbye after three years.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agile Programme Manager - Games / Mobile / software development Digital Gurus £55000 - £72000 Per Annum, London