Ad agency news & analysis
Tracy De Groose, the chief executive of Dentsu Aegis Network UK, has been promoted to its EMEA executive board, following the appointment of Rob Horler as the network's first US chief executive.
Budweiser's Super Bowl ad "lost puppy" has topped this week's Campaign Viral Chart, which features several spots created for the game on Sunday.
Robert Webb, the comedy actor, returns in the Post Office's campaign for sub brand Post Office Money.
Campaign US is hosting its very own Super Bowl party, and you're invited.
Mobile phone accessory maker charges up an apocalyptic scene for its Super Bowl debut
1993 was the year "the brand" died.
Mark Read, the chief executive at WPP Digital, has been named the global chief executive at Wunderman, replacing Daniel Morel.
Charles Watson, the group chairman at Karma Communications, has stepped down.
Publicis Groupe has extended the deadline for Sapient shareholders to accept its $3.7 billion offer for a fourth time.
Continuation of "Hyped for Halftime" campaign gets some laughs
The London boroughs have appointed Enter, Manning Gottlieb OMD and Carat to handle the first campaign to prevent rising HIV infection rates in London.
Ad agency Mother has backed an integrated PR, social media and experiential agency launched by the former managing director and creative director of Citizen, once the sister PR agency to Dare.
The executive creative directors at Anomaly London are inviting fellow creatives to band together and use their skllls to "fight bad guys" and have released their own ad targeting the tobacco industry.
Maurice Saatchi, Jeremy Sinclair, David Kershaw and Bill Muirhead, the executive directors at M&C Saatchi have been awarded shares worth more than £9 million due to "outstanding performance".
Gallo Family Vineyards is mulling appointing a creative agency to make Europe-wide campaigns.
Three has launched the latest ad in its #HolidaySpam series, showcasing the mobile operator's feature that allows customers to use their phones abroad at no extra cost.
Cheil is leading the nominations in the Marketing Agencies Association's Best Awards 2015 shortlist with 11 chances to take home a prize.
Gruppo Campari has approached agencies for a global campaign to expand their calendar, which it has produced since 1900, into a multinational campaign.
The Co-operative Bank has signalled a potential departure from its joint agency arrangements with former parent company Co-operative Group by calling a review of its CRM needs.
Tesco has moved its £110 million ad business to Bartle Bogle Hegarty without a pitch, ending its two-and-a-half-year relationship with Wieden & Kennedy London.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London